Monday, May 17, 2010

Welcome the newest member of the Escoe Bliss family


Escoe Bliss is known for its Talented People. Exceptional Service. on the inside and out. Today we would like to introduce you to one of our talented people on the inside, Julie Gritzmacher. Julie is a stellar addition to our team and is a perfect example of our branding in every way. Julie's responsibilities include, processing A/P and A/R, support on all administrative functions, and ensuring that office operations run efficiently and smoothly. We are proud to call her family and hope you will have an opportunity to speak with her or meet her soon. Enjoy her Q&A below.


Escoe Bliss Role/Title: Accounting Clerk/Office Assistant
Experience: 3 years experience as an Accountant and Office Manager
Education: Currently working towards my Business Degree in Accounting

Q: What book are you currently reading and why?
A: “American Gods” by Neil Gaiman because it is one of my favorite books and one of my favorite authors

Q: What is your motto?
A: It’s cliché but: Treat others as you would like to be treated

Q: If you could have dinner with one person dead or alive, who would you choose and why?
A: Douglas Adams because he was such a strange and creative person and I think he would make for very interesting dinner conversation

Q: Fill in the blank.
A: If life were like high school, I would be voted most likely to be found hiding with a good book somewhere.

Q: How many pets do you have? Tell us about them.
A: I have a dog named Jack, a 2 year old Terrier mix I rescued from the San Clemente shelter last year. He is very sweet and energetic and has a big personality!

Q: What is your greatest accomplishment?
A: I have been teaching myself to read music and play the piano for about a year now; I don’t know if it’s my greatest accomplishment, but it is the one I’m most proud of right now

Q: What do you do in your free time?
A: I love to read, watch movies, play with my dog and spend time with my friends

Q: What super-power would you most like to have, and why?
A: I would want Wonder Woman’s powers… because she is awesome!
Q: When are you the happiest?
A: When I’m spending time with my friends and family

Q: What are your favorite foods
A: Pasta, thai food, and french fries (my biggest weakness)

Feel free to welcome Julie with an email at jgritzmacher@escoebliss.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment